Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

C&C

Cigarettes and coffee
tell me one thing that I want to hear,
you are such a rebel.
Wanted milk and honey
think I might just crack another beer,
hell why not make it a double?

*I just met a pretty girl
of course she has a boyfriend.
Could have seen that coming.
Oh my god this shit never ends.
Is my life on repeat or is this just a trend?*

Thank you so much for the job.
How can I repay you?
What a nice thing you did.
So you want a blowjob?
We just met, please get a clue.
Why can't we just get faded?

*

Cold cereal this morning.
Won't be starting work tomorrow.
I guess they just weren't down with the brown.
Still the world keeps turning.
No reason for sorrow.
Monday maybe I'll turn around.

*

Twist twist make a wish,
perhaps it will come true.
But if you're going to pray to God,
know that he don't listen to you.
Everybody come on it just costs one soul.
Just sit down in the back if you won't pay the toll.

No comments:

Post a Comment