I've got plastic parts stuck to my heart.
I pull and I tug but they won't come apart.
Artificiality has gotten me,
and forced me to forget my visit to the sea.
*Plastic is the theme of our song.
I know you know this one so please do sing a long.
From plastic chips to plastic bars,
tell me I am crazy then forget who you are.*
I have a rocket engine turning in my head,
repeating conversations already been said.
Oil in my veins making my body slow.
The more I eat this plastic the more I seem to grow.
*
I have an astroturf lawn in front of my plywood house,
stays green throughout the year 'cept when the winter shouts
and chokes out the earth with an icy glow,
in her frosty grip confirms what we already know.
*
All this life will end.
That seems to be the trend.
Through pressure heat and fire we'll be plastic men.
No comments:
Post a Comment