Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Work+

High before work let's wait and see
how big a fool that I might be.
Had my way with money and a double-cross.
Pussy motherfucker eats a massive loss.

*Well it wasn't much to you.
I'll tell you what I'm gonna do,
I will see you in hell.
Burn just like these eyes you whore.
This fire leaves you wanting more.
I will bid you farewell.*

High's wearing off, nothing left to smoke.
Work ain't even started and I need a toke.
Must have lost my money now I'm bleeding here,
with shoes on different feet the light is drawing near.

*

High is gone now people look so bored,
waiting for the beer and wine that is not yet poured.
What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine too.
Just suffer one more chorus and the song is through.

*

No comments:

Post a Comment