Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Benjamin.

And now I'm just waiting
for my money to stack.
But the moment never happens
like I'm under attack.
Maybe I smoke too much
and sacrifice much less,
but I never do regret it
like a girl and a new dress.

*I like this life but I hate to see
when people suffer to make me happy.
Modern romantics speak conspiracy,
the rest count days of sadness silently.*

I'm in the kitchen pacing.
Too much on my mind.
Fidelity is straining.
Just want to smoke the kind.
Maybe I'll fuck these people
and just keep their cash.
And when they come by asking for it
tell them kiss my ass.

*

It's odd to me that nothing changes
when constantly things rearrange.
What's good for me is good for you.
Just let me love you even if it's strange

*

No comments:

Post a Comment