I live in constant pain
so please yell at me again.
And if I can't listen well,
repeat what you said pray tell.
What was it that was so important?
What was it that just could not wait?
What was it? I'm a busy man.
Who were you and why were you filled with hate?
I could sing happy songs.
The kind where you sing-a-long.
But that would be death to me,
expressing feeling that I don't feel.
Fuck a raccoon.
Send me to the moon.
Blood pus and maggots I will see you soon.
Rotten pussy,
that speaks well to me,
I'll love you with this cock of mine til we both bleed.
Send me to hell,
I'll fit in well
after fucking baby Jesus on his first noel.
Righteous and pure
of this I am sure.
There isn't room for faggots so now we have a cure.
Get on the bus,
there's still room for us.
Just make sure that your boarding pass is still righteous.
And if it's not,
just look what I brought.
Cry your sins to Jesus and they will be forgot.
No comments:
Post a Comment