Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I am a portrait of a goddess taken in her living room.

Life history of a boy on drugs.

The human dreaming.

I am a portrait of a goddess taken in her living room.

I am not addicted to this small sad thing.

I cannot explain the color blue
supposing everything they said is true.
And it's a hard road to follow
over bridges and religion and we sail into tomorrow.
And you can meet my mother any time you like
maybe then you'll look at me and say that I was right.
I cannot explain my love for you tonight.
I'm a long dead liver from a satellite.
And I'm criss-crossing through the things that I believe in
that your bed is a scoreboard is all that I'm receiving.
And you don't care, baby I digress,
all the things I take for granted is infinite in progress.
I think therefore I am - over this - 'cause I'm a hypocrite.

A diamond inside a hurricane.
The forces build as does the pain.
I don't want to see you again.
I'll die, escape this hell I'm in, adieu.
Farewell. Sionara. Goodbye.
Aloha mother fuckers.

No comments:

Post a Comment