I'd like to believe that if I had a certain amount of money all of my problems would be solved. I could drive a brand new Mercedes around town with the top down, oakley's on, music blaring. Then drive up to my house that has too much space unfilled even after I fill it with designer furniture so I go to the liquor store and buy enough poison to bring those devoid of souls to be my company. Then on the weekend, maybe fly to New York. Maybe London. See what's changed since my last visit. After a couple years of this, settle down in a cabin so far away from humanity you have to fly in and write books about whatever the fuck I want. That would be the life I would want if I had money, but I don't. And maybe that life wouldn't be something I would really be interested in if the opportunity arose.
No comments:
Post a Comment