Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Panic attack.

Peace unto the peaceful
waiting for the reaper.
Take me to the only place I know where I won't see her.
That's hell inside the Earth
that I escaped at birth.
And I know she won't be there 'cause she seems to good for my curse.
Power, man, I'm so damn hungry
live in state of industry.
Peon, man, well get a hobby
expose yourself to kids in the hotel lobby.
Sweet dreams are made of sex.
Who can say what will happen next?
Chow down morning, day and night
on the things inside you you used to fight.
Let's go down to the limousine.
Don't forget the gasoline.
Start it up and get ready to fly,
I've got a feeling we're gonna die.
Tonight I wanna die and never come back
but tomorrow I can sense another panic attack - attack.
I'll die like you, sorry and cold.
I'll die, I hope before I get old.
I'll die and that's a matter of fact.
I'll die and my mom will have a panic attack - and die.

No comments:

Post a Comment