I'm a hammerhead shark
whose hammer's found it's mark
in the ocean which is cold as it is dark.
Now I'm a big grizzly
just following those bees
once I can track them home then I'll steal their honey.
Or I'm a bunny rabbit
denied sex can't have it
my penis sees a pussy and it wants to stab it.
Now I'm a graceful turtle
shell cracking from the whole world
I'd be a happy guy if it weren't for these mortals.
I'm a fat man
I love my holiday ham
to live from day to death has always been my plan.
Now I'm a skinny fuck
whose always down on my luck
I pray for sweet release 'cause nothing's ever stuck.
I'm the world's last whale
eternity's on my tail
and I don't know what to do so I'll just thrash and flail.
Now I'm the city bus
and I'm packed full of us
though my heart is made of diesel I still crave your touch.
I'm the king of the jungle
I can't afford to stumble
and if it weren't for me my domain would crumble.
Now I'm his royal highness
my queen has picked her white dress
but my kingdom's in a drought and I can't stop this dryness.
I'm a girl's broken heart
so don't you even start
I'm emotional and fragile and it's all your fault.
Now I'm your logical brain
forget it all but your pain
for the things inside you head you ought to be ashamed.
I'm the uncarved block
and I can't seem to stop
I'm just living and subsisting I don't give a fuck.
Now I'm an executive
forgotten how to live
I remember better days when I had fucks to give.
I'm a merry Christmas
and your whole damn wishlist
if you're naughty or you're nice I know that you'll still get this.
Now I'm the universe
and I've been through the worst
you haven't seen the last of me or even the first.
No comments:
Post a Comment